Contact CIASTech about your computer problems
Request personal and group web accounts, course shares, and our MyShares system
View your status and get information about the equipment checkout cages.
Submit print jobs to the Digital Publishing Center.
Use our remote applications client.
Download CIASTech's TeamViewer application if directed to by a CIASTech employee
- Today we had orientation for our first class of CIAS Lab Techs. 03:10:55 PM June 02, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to the newest CIAS and RIT Alumni! 03:28:31 PM May 23, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Want to work for @CIASTech and help manage our Computer Labs? Apply today! http://t.co/bqPbvDSZ5h 01:18:19 PM April 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CIAS Computer Services are back online. Please report problems at http://t.co/XqfVGeEoqI 09:46:02 PM January 09, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Day1 of the our services outage is complete. We moved all of our gear into Institute Hall and Ross Hall datacenters. http://t.co/UeYgNMy9DM 07:27:58 PM January 08, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our planned outage has begun! We will now start moving a large amount of gear across the quad and into the new greener datacenter. 10:44:45 AM January 08, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All systems are up and ready to tackle the week! 08:23:08 AM September 09, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our main SQL server is currently down for maintenance, We will send out another tweet when work is complete. 09:00:07 PM September 08, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our course creation tool at http://t.co/N3sO1GSXsN is working correctly now! 11:07:14 PM August 27, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are investigating a problem with out course share creation tool at http://t.co/N3sO1GSXsN Stay tuned for updates. 08:30:11 PM August 25, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Accomplishments AY 2013-2014 Goal 1 Faculty and Staff CIAS will have high quality faculty and staff to provide curriculum instruction and administrative support relative to the mission and vision of the College. Action B1.2 & Action B1.4 Revisit … Continue reading
CIAS Policy/Guideline Name Undergraduate Policy and Guidelines Faculty Teaching Loads and Course Release FMS Requests FEAD Grants Study Abroad Printer Utilization and Procurement CIAS Scheduling CIAS Space Utilization Redefinition and Reallocation of Open Faculty Lines
RIT Policy # RIT Policy Name CIAS Policy/Guideline Name Comments C8.1 Information Security Policy Private Information Storage CIAS will use the RIT Policy C22.0 Records Management Policy Records Management Policy D1.1 Minors Policy Minors Policy D2.0 Admission N/A … Continue reading
Scholarship, Creativity & Research CIAS Strategic Plan Implementation Committee May, 2014 Update Discussions in April and May meetings centered on the following key categories: I. Grant Writing Support II. Specifically student-focused initiatives III. Communication / optimization of existing and … Continue reading
CIAS is instituting a formal process to recognize the accomplishments and awards of its schools, departments and individual faculty, staff and students. This would include RIT and CIAS awards, grants awarded, awards or honors in a specific discipline or industry, … Continue reading
Booth 3500 has no open hours so its usage is 100%.
The Student Success Committee has been identifying and meeting with area specialists and professionals to discuss the Goals and Objectives of Dimension A. These professionals include Debbie Kingsbury, Ed Lincoln, Lisa Vasaturo, and Ron Goldberg. They have helped us to … Continue reading
Action Item 1: Compile information and data on current use, times of operation and user constituencies. Action Item 2: Create graphical statistics of space evaluation for easy comprehension by diverse constituencies. Where we are and what we’re doing: Created spread … Continue reading