Contact CIASTech about your computer problems
Request personal and group web accounts, course shares, and our MyShares system
View your status and get information about the equipment checkout cages.
Submit print jobs to the Digital Publishing Center.
Use our remote applications client.
Download CIASTech's TeamViewer application if directed to by a CIASTech employee
- Want to work for @CIASTech and help manage our Computer Labs? Apply today! http://t.co/bqPbvDSZ5h 01:18:19 PM April 21, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CIAS Computer Services are back online. Please report problems at http://t.co/XqfVGeEoqI 09:46:02 PM January 09, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Day1 of the our services outage is complete. We moved all of our gear into Institute Hall and Ross Hall datacenters. http://t.co/UeYgNMy9DM 07:27:58 PM January 08, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our planned outage has begun! We will now start moving a large amount of gear across the quad and into the new greener datacenter. 10:44:45 AM January 08, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- All systems are up and ready to tackle the week! 08:23:08 AM September 09, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our main SQL server is currently down for maintenance, We will send out another tweet when work is complete. 09:00:07 PM September 08, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our course creation tool at http://t.co/N3sO1GSXsN is working correctly now! 11:07:14 PM August 27, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We are investigating a problem with out course share creation tool at http://t.co/N3sO1GSXsN Stay tuned for updates. 08:30:11 PM August 25, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TVPaint licensing will be unavailable for the next 30 minutes while we reboot one of our VMware hosts. 02:39:14 PM August 21, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CIAS Computer Services Outage: Wednesday August 14th at 6pm. Some web and licensing services will go down for a few hours while we move gear 04:12:44 PM August 12, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
CIAS is instituting a formal process to recognize the accomplishments and awards of its schools, departments and individual faculty, staff and students. This would include RIT and CIAS awards, grants awarded, awards or honors in a specific discipline or industry, … Continue reading
Booth 3500 has no open hours so its usage is 100%.
The Student Success Committee has been identifying and meeting with area specialists and professionals to discuss the Goals and Objectives of Dimension A. These professionals include Debbie Kingsbury, Ed Lincoln, Lisa Vasaturo, and Ron Goldberg. They have helped us to … Continue reading
Action Item 1: Compile information and data on current use, times of operation and user constituencies. Action Item 2: Create graphical statistics of space evaluation for easy comprehension by diverse constituencies. Where we are and what we’re doing: Created spread … Continue reading
Notes from December 17, 2013 meeting Community and Culture Committee Plan of Work for 2013-14 year. GOAL 1. Inclusion Action E1.1 - Year 1 – analyze and interpret statistics from Dean’s office Year 1 – Research the possibility … Continue reading
Status as of December 16, 2013 RIT Policy # RIT Policy Name CIAS Policy/Guideline Name Current Status C22.0 Records Management Policy Records Management Policy In process D3.0 Registration Registration Reviewed by CIAS – revisions under committee review D8.0/D12.0 Student Academic … Continue reading
RIT Policy # RIT Policy Name CIAS Policy/Guideline Name Comments C8.1 Information Security Policy Private Information Storage CIAS will use the RIT Policy D1.1 Minors Policy Minors Policy D2.0 Admission N/A CIAS will use the RIT Policy D5.0 Grades … Continue reading
Below you will find the initial Marketing and Recruitment Committees plan of work. Marketing and Recruitment Strategic Map 2013-2015